6 January 2018

Happy ANYTHING @ A Gem of a Chall. #210

Happy New Year folks to start the year I have a DT card for 
Our hostess for this chall is our retiring talented teamie Lisa J miss you sweetie xx

"Happy ANYTHING"
(New Year/baby/Birthday/Home etc) 

I had a Birthday card to make for a friend, so used this lovely 
I usually make my cards from the kits 6x6 adjusting the printer settings but on this one 
I went for the 8x8 scallop card so pretty with all the decoupage layers.
Sparkly glitter & gems added to the butterflies. Seed beads were glued to the flower center..    



I even remembered to take a pick of the lovely insert also included the kit.


Our Prize for ONE lucky winner is

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  
 PINK GEM DESIGNS.

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to checkout The Gemsters 
Inspiration they have to share with you @ A Gem of a Chall


No comments: